PORTLAND PUBLIC SCHOOLS ACADEMY
Who: Portland Public Schools Boys & Girls grades 4th-8th looking to improve their game in a safe and structured environment.
Dates: October 13th - November 6th
Location: Maine Basketball Academy located at 631 Stevens Ave in Portland, Maine
Times: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Monday/Thursday (Cohort A) or Tuesday/Friday (Cohort B)
- Camp will be limited to 35 kids per cohort who attend Portland Public Schools in grades 4th through 8th
- Campers must register online to participate
- Qualified instructors will separate and instruct kids based on age and skill level. Skills & Drills, 3v3, ball handling and free play will be also be encouraged
- Light snacks and drinks provided
REGISTER using the following links:
- Monday/Thursday (Cohort A): CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR COHORT A
- Tuesday/Friday (Cohort B): CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR COHORT B
Safety: We will follow all Maine CDC Guidelines for Day Camps. Campers will be screened, and temperature checked upon arrival and required to wear mask when entering or leaving the gym. Anyone sick or displaying any symptoms including fever or cough will not be allowed into the gym. Hand sanitizer will be available, and cleaning will take place before, during and after camp.
Questions: Contact Steve Haines at email@example.com or 207-233-2677